Booking an appointment is as easy as 1-2-3.
Simply click the button below to schedule your appointment online right now!
Am I a candidate for Microblading?
Microblading is not recommended for those with oily skin or large pores especially forehead areas. We highly recommend you get ombre/ powder brows or combination shading and microblading technique.
What are the contraindicated medical conditions?
We do not provide the procedure for clients have any of the following conditions:
- Pregnancy or nursing
- Heart conditions/ Pacemaker/ Defibrillator
- Bleeding disorders
- Skin Disease : Psoriasis, Shingles, Eczema.
- Keloid disorder, HIV/ Hepatitis, skin cancer
- Upper or lower eyelids surgery (apply for eyeliners procedure only)
Any products or Medications that impact my results?
Use of the following products may compromise the outcome of the procedure and are contraindicated:
- Accutane/ Retin-A/ Adapalene (Differin) – acne medication – Must be discontinued 1 year before procedure.
- Retinol/ Vitamin A- Must be discontinued for 1 month before procedure.
- Latisse or any prescription eyelash growth MUST be discontinued 6 months prior to EYELINERS procedure. Any other OTC eyelash growth conditioner 1 month before.
- All Vitamins/ Fish Oils/ Blood thinner SHOULD be discontinued 7 days prior.
Aftercare Microblading/ Combo brows:
Post treatment care makes 50% of the total treatment success. Conscientiously adhere to the given advice because if not, you risk losing up to 80% of the drawn strokes.
At the end of your session, we will provide you with an after care kit that has everything you need for the 7-10 day healing process. This may vary per skin type, but 10 days recommended for the best results.
IMPORTANT REMINDERS FOR THE FIRST 7-10 DAYS:
- Gently wipe the treated area with an aftercare wipe 30 minutes after the procedure, allow the skin to dry and then apply a thin layer of the aftercare ointment.
- Gently wash your brows with baby shampoo, lukewarm water, dap dry with a paper towel, allow the skin to dry then apply a thin layer of the aftercare ointment every hour for the first 3 hours after the wipe. Repeat the process of washing 2 more times before bed.
- Days 2-7, gently dab the treated area with the paper towels as needed (if you still have lymph) prior to applying the provided ointment, make sure the skin is always dry before applying.
- Continue apply aftercare ointment 3-5 times a day for normal skin, 1-2 times daily for oily skin
- Avoid getting the treated area wet for 7-10 days
- No sweating or exercise for 7-10 days
- Avoid any makeup and sunscreen on the brow area for 7 days
- No facials, botox, chemical peels or microdermabrasion for 4 weeks
- No major sun exposure or tanning for 4 weeks
THE HEALING PROCESS
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER THE PROCEDURE:
The first week is going to be intense. The good news is, the Intensified color and slight redness are part of the initial stages of healing and will only be from days 2-5. Don’t worry, don’t freak out.. just be patient. This is the initial shock phase and we ask that you just simply trust the process. After 7 days, the brows will fade about 20% and shrink about 10% to a much more natural look. The sensation can be comparable to that of a slight burn and minimal peeling or flaking may take place. Refrain from picking at your brows as you may run the risk of scarring and removing pigment in the process.
Healing will vary with skin type, but you may experience color fading and loss of hair strokes. This is completely normal. We like to include a complimentary touch up session where we can assess your healing and fill in any missing strokes as well as give it a color boost. We can then recommend the best follow up timeline for future appointments.